Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So many people ask me how things are going with the adoption. 

The truth is I have no idea.  I have never done this before.  Is it going faster than normal?  Slower?  Average?  I really have no clue.

But I can tell you this.  It is going just as our Lord intends for it to go.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Philippians 4:6

And so I just keep praying (and making phone calls) and giving thanks (and filling out forms) and letting my requests be made known (and taking lots of deep breaths).

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You'll be there before you know it, seeing his beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be better to not have any expectations about time. Take the time factor one day at a time. Do your day to day things and it will all unfold as it needs to. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete