Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Let me tell you, I am getting really good at scanning documents. 

I am also much, much more organized regarding this process than I thought I could ever be.  Funny what God will use to mold you.

Anyhow, I wanted to jump over here for a minute and just thank you all again.  The answers to prayer that we are seeing really are amazing.

I wish I could thank each one of you personally for your help, both tangible and intangible.  But the humility of God’s people and good works performed incognito largely (and necessarily) prevent that.

So if you are one of the many, many people who have prayed for us, or advocated for Duncan or donated money or helped in some other way that I am not even aware of, consider yourself thanked, appreciated, loved and prayed for in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment