Monday, May 28, 2012

It seems like I always come back to Thank You on this page.

Today I need to thank everyone who has donated generously to help get “Duncan” home.  Every little tick upward on his account is just like a hug. 

It is so hard not knowing who you all are.

But I do know who some of you are :

The Palmers
The Rogers Kids
Faith and The Folks at the Buffalo Farmer’s Market
Miriam and Nathan
My Grandma


Thank you so much!

But money is by no means the only thing that we have needed during this nerve wracking time.  The encouragement, kind words and prayers mean so much.

There is no way for me to know everyone who has sent up a prayer on our behalf or posted a link or asked their friends to pray.

But I do want to thank:

Claire
Debbie A.
Chandra and Pat
Renee A.
Nancy T.
The Miles’
Mom and Pops
Lloyce


I certainly do know every single soul who has helped get our paperwork through so far.
Thank you to:

Pastor Westfall
Melissa R.
Jonna B.
Chip
Brenda S. (My bank lady)
The Very Pleasant Ladies at the Washington County Clerk’s Office
Mr. Wrigley (Our Amazing Attorney)
Nancy T.  (This name should be in gilded letters)
Angel
The Woman at DCJS Who Solved a Big Scary Problem for Me



All of you have gone over and above to walk through this with us and offer us all kinds of support.

We are still waiting for that letter from USCIS.  Let me tell you, as soon as we get it we will be in the car making a beeline to the fingerprinting office!

I am also happy to report that almost everything is paid for and we basically just need to save up enough for our plane tickets.  (And there is a chance that Tim’s frequent flyer miles will help there!)

There is no way for us to tell you all how much your commitment to our family means.  I am sorry I don’t do a better job of updating you all.  And I am sure I forgot to mention someone very important in those lists above.  Please forgive.

I will let you know as soon as I hear something.  I promise.


1 comment:

  1. So excited for ya'll, and for Duncan!! It won't be much longer now. Oh, to see his face when he finally meets ya'll!! <3

    ReplyDelete