Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let it begin.......

Actually it began 5 months ago. Cathy showed me a picture of a boy in desperate need of a home and a family and thus began an amzing and quick journey that has led us to this point. And where are we? Sitting in an airport waiting on the first flight of a long day and night of air travel. It is hard for me to believe this is actually happening. In fact I laughed out loud while I was packing my bag, I can't believe we are really doing this, we must be crazy! But nothing has ever felt more right and I have a complete and total peace about it. As confirmation, last night was the first night in a week that I had a great and restful night's sleep.

Please keep us in prayer as there are many things that still need to happen in order for this adoption to be completed.

Hang on, this is going to be great!